Remarkable opportunities await you with NFPC Careers in 2023. NFPC, a Pakistani multinational food products company founded way back in 1970 as a spice company, is inviting extensive job applications. Within a short span of time, it became a major national food products company in Pakistan and globally. To further its expansion in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, it is seeking well-qualified and experienced individuals who possess the ability to fulfill the job requirements effectively. Let’s jump into the rest of the details below.
|Company Name||National Food Products Company|
|Education||Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)|
|Salary||Competitive Salary Offered|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||25 February 2023|
NFPC Careers | National Food Products Company
- A Trade Marketing Executive is preferred to have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and at least 3 years of experience in a trade marketing role. Additionally, strong communication, negotiation, and analytical skills are mandatory.
- A Business Development Executive – Driving should have at least 2 years of sales experience in direct selling or door-to-door campaigns, along with strong UAE market knowledge, negotiation, and analytical skills. A valid UAE driving license is mandatory.
- The ability to speak English at a basic level for customer interaction is also mandatory.
- Age brackets have been established and can be viewed in the link provided below.
- The individual must be ready to start work immediately.
How To Apply For NFPC Jobs?
If you are an interested candidate with expertise in the relevant areas and you firmly believe that your resume will impress in the interview, then it would be a great pleasure for us to warmly welcome you to drop off your outstanding resume along with the necessary documents, or to create your profile and highlight your qualifications and experience using the link provided below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Mandatory Documents to be Carried when Attending an Interview
Please bring the following documents with you:
- A copy of your resume.
- 4 passport-sized photographs with a white background.
- A colored copy of your passport.
- A copy of your visa.
- A copy of your Emirates ID (if applicable).
To know more about how to make a perfect CV.
List Of Vacant Positions (Newly Updated)
|Trade Marketing Executive||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Business Development Executive – Driving||Dubai||View & Apply|
Leave a Reply