WANTED FOR QATAR
LEADING CATERING & FOOD INDUSTRY
|1||QHSE OFFICER||4500 QAR|
QHSE Officers: ( Quality, Health, Safety and Environment ) with strong background in food safety and hygiene in Catering or Food Industries Experience.
- Control of QHSE & HSE documentation filling and archiving system. Register all incoming and outgoing messages, mails, post etc. that re is related to the department. Monitor the internal and external auditing and inspection plans.
- Support the QHSE Manager in any accident/incident investigation procedure and ensure timely communication of the findings – ensuring that the incident is recorded in Shell Fountain System
- Perform independent HSE assessments, surveillances, gap analysis and evaluations on a planned and periodic basis to verify the HSE System is being effectively implemented. To notify QHSE Manager and Operations by the most expedient methods of high-risk activities occurring
- Preparing HSE performance documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, corrective actions. Identify early warning indicators and adverse trends. Assist with incident investigation and prepare required documentation.
- Participating in Quality Management System Internal Audits based on BS/OHSAS, ISO 14001 – 18001 – 22 001 etc…
- Conducting Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment, Developing Safety Working Procedures for all AMWAJ Projects. Coordinating with Clients and Local Authorities regarding Updates, changes and general information.
- Strong command of English
- Fundamental knowledge of for related HSE Information on procedures, guidelines and standards. Familiarity with Food Safety, OSHA regulation and other EHS
- Guidelines and Standards, such ISO 22001, 18001-14001
- Ability to function alone or with team to perform inspections of a variety of industrial, facilities Management and catering processes.
- General computer skills, including but not limited to: Microsoft World, Excel, PowerPoint etc…
- Ability to be on call or work off hours as needed
- Broad knowledge of Food Safety, Occupational Health and Safety.
- Must have proficient in computer and basic Microsoft programs
- Process excellence and Customer orientation
- 9 HOURS DUTY (6 DAY’S PER WEEK)
- COMPANY PROVIDE FREE FOOD + ACCOMMODATION + TRANSPORT
- THIS CONTRACT RENEWABLE
FORWARD FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS MUST:
- UPDATE RESUME
- EDUCATIONAL & EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATES
- PASSPORT & PHOTO SCAN COPY
- VALID CONTACT NUMBERS & SKYPE ID
Mail Id: [email protected]
Phone: 99520 16783 / 99620 94067
(Download GULF JOBS Android App and Find Best Middle East Jobs, Free Overseas Recruitment, CV Selections, Skype Interviews, Telephonic Interviews, Walking Interviews in Everyday )
GulfJobsApp.com help to find gulf job vacancies news paper ads and gulf walkin interviews in gulf job vacancy kuwait, UAE Dubai Sharja Abhu dhabi, Qatar Jobs, Oman Jobs, Bahrain Jobs, Saudi Arabia Josb, Kuwait Jobs. job vacancies in uae government, urgent job vacancies in dubai and jobs in dubai with salary for freshers.
Leave a Reply