URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR QATAR
PLEASE SEND WITH CV ALL RELEVANT CERTIFICATES AND LAST SALARY PAY SLIP.
IRATA LEVEL 1 BASIC QAR 2500.00 + OFFSHORE ALLOWANCE QAR 900.00
IRATA LEVEL 2 BASIC QAR 3100.00 + OFFSHORE ALLOWANCE QAR 900.00
IRATA LEVEL 3 BASIC QAR 3500.00 + OFFSHORE ALLOWANCE QAR 900.00
ACCOMODATION AND FOOD PROVIDED OFFSHORE
ACCOMODATION AND FOOD ALLOWANCE PROVIDED ONSHORE
30 days leave per year + annual ticket
ROTATION SCHEDULES AS PER CLIENT REQUIREMENTS, PLEASE NOTE AS WE NEED TO CATCH UP ON LOADS OF WORK, NO ROTATION MIGHT BE GIVEN, ONLY FIELD BREAKS LOCALLY AND ANNUAL LEAVE DAYS AFTER COMPLETION OF 12 MONTHS .
Please note offshore hours is 11hrs. per day, plus lunch break, 7 days per week. There are no days off while working offshore.
Lunch hour and break times during the day is provided.
Rotation schedules will be announced upon arrival, it will depend on client schedule and requirements.
Required certificates (must bring original certificates/passes upon joining to Qatar)
IRATA certificate (valid for at least 1 year upon joining Qatar)
OPITO Tropical basic offshore safety induction & emergency training (TBosiet)
OPITO Tropical Further offshore emergency training (TFOET)
OPITO H2S (Hydrogen Sulfide) training (H2S)
OGUK Medical Fit to work certificate
OPITO further offshore emergency training (FOET)
All Level 3 must have basic first aid and CPR certificate
Conditions of selection:
- Must have at least 3 years Offshore experience
- Good English communication
- Painter/Blasters must undergo trade test in Qatar upon joining. If candidate fail the test, Agency to provide a replacement with no extra costs.
- Agency also to provide a replacement at no cost if candidate does not pass the probation period of 3 months.
- Candidates should also undergo the necessary medical test in home country, at their own cost, and only if they pass the medical, company will apply for the visa. (when QP medical passed in Qatar, home country medical costs will be refunded to candidate)
During Rotation days off to home country or on field break, only basic salary will be paid.
Below are the Medical reports required when candidate is selected:
1. Fitness to work certificate
2. CBC (Complete Blood Count)
3. FBS (Blood Glucose Fasting)
4. Kidney & Liver Function Test
5. Complete Lipid Profile Test
6. Urinalysis Test
7. Visual & Color Vision Test
9. Audiogram Test
10. Chest x-ray report
12. Blood group
( Download GULF JOBS Android App and Find Best Middle East Jobs, Free Overseas Recruitment, CV Selections, Skype Interviews, Telephonic Interviews, Walking Interviews in Everyday )
GulfJobsApp.com help to find gulf job vacancies news paper ads and gulf walkin interviews in gulf job vacancy kuwait, UAE Dubai Sharja Abhu dhabi, Qatar Jobs, Oman Jobs, Bahrain Jobs, Saudi Arabia Josb, Kuwait Jobs. job vacancies in uae government, urgent job vacancies in dubai and jobs in dubai with salary for freshers.