/ PETROCHEMICAL INDUSTRY
(SOUTH INDIAN CANDIDATES ONLY) / SKYPE INTERVIEW
SAFETY ENGINEER BD 500 – 750 + 250 Allowances
- The Contractor’ Safety Engineer must hold a Bachelor of Science degree in any Engineering or Industrial Safety discipline with additional qualification on NEBOSH IGC3 or equivalent.
- He must have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in the hydrocarbon, petrochemicals, or related industries in maintenance or projects construction and shall have experience in safety program development and execution.
- He must have good communication skills to communicate with the Contractors personnel. He must be capable to produce clear and concise oral and written reports in English.
- He must have knowledge of modern safety management systems, processes and techniques applicable to the oil and gas industry; as well as International industry fire and safety codes, recommended practices, standards and specifications.
- Lead contractor’s site organization in implementing and in meeting safety objectives and expectations. This includes developing systems for the Contractor’s site organization to comply with safety processes related to risk assessment and management, safety training, asset integrity, safe work, contractor safety, emergency preparedness, incident investigations, etc.
- Conduct field inspections of work sites, fabrication areas, site offices, yards, equipment, tools, workers accommodation, etc. Identify safety concerns, formulate solutions, and develop practical and effective corrective actions. Follow up and complete the action items in a time bound manner.
- Shall be capable of preparing Risk Assessments after reviewing the Method Statements, in consultation with Contractor Supervisors. The Safety Engineer shall participate in Clients Risk assessment review team meeting consisting of members from Shutdowns, Operations, HS&E Departments.
- Participate in various safety studies/activities, such as: Risk Assessments, JSAs, incident investigations, compliance reviews, insurance surveys, etc. for the Contractors jobs and facilities at site.
- Be up to date with Clients safety standards, instructions, codes, and formalize them into documented practices for the Contractor workforce as required.
- Review contractor’s job plans and practices to ensure they meet safety requirements and comply with Clients safety standards. Actively participate in Contractor Safety Meetings conducted by Client and provided knowledge based practical inputs.
- Participate in developing and promoting on- or off-job safety educational programs for the Contractors work force to address safety issues or concerns. Assigned tasks may include: preparation of articles for publication, development of promotional materials, delivery of presentations, lead safety initiatives and campaigns, etc.
- Lead and act as amentor to the Contractor’s Safety Officers .
SAFETY OFFICER BD 250 – 300 + 150 Allowances
- Be qualified in NEBOSH 3 or equivalent, Must have previous Middle East experience as a Safety Officer.
- Must have thorough knowledge of Permit to Work system.
- Must possess the ability to conduct accident investigations, Must be able to conduct in-house safety training/courses.
- Must attended F H&S familiarization / safety training course. g. Must attended and pass F H&S permit receiver course.
- Must attend the Client Train the Trainer course.
- Must be capable of analyzing a job, identify the risks involved and prepare, Risk Assessment/JSA for performing the job.
- During shutdowns and T&Is the Safety Officer has to be in the field to ensure that jobs are carried out in a safe manner. He should report to the Client representative of any unsafe situations / observations and ensure that corrective action is taken.
SUPERINTENDENT BD 1500 – 2000 + 250 Allowances
- Must have, as a minimum qualification, a Higher National Diploma or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must have at least 15 years’ experience of maintenance work in the oil or petrochemical industry of which at least 3 years should have been spent in a senior supervisory capacity.
- Must have a working knowledge of the ASME BPV code and ANSI B31.3 piping code and a comprehensive knowledge of maintenance craft practices and procedures.
- Must have a sound knowledge of Refinery equipment and be able to ensure that all maintenance work is carried out to high professional standards.
- Must thoroughly understand the Company’s Permit to Work procedures and Fire and Safety regulations.
- Must have a detailed knowledge of project planning techniques (Primavera P6) and understand the concepts of network and critical paths. Must have a sound knowledge of expected work rates for all crafts.
- Must have a sound knowledge of the Contract Documents.
- Must have a sound knowledge of the Company’s organization, rules and procedures. Must be capable of taking independent decision in case of administrative / contractual matters with the parent company.
- Liaise with parent company for arranging the right manpower for the job as per Client’s requirement.
- Will be the focal point from parent company during all shutdowns.
Mail Id: [email protected]
Phone: 99520 16783 / 99620 94067
FORWARD FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS MUST:
- UPDATE RESUME, PASSPORT & PHOTO SCAN COPY
- EDUCATIONAL & EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATES
- SKYPE ID & VALID CONTACT NUMBERS
( Download GULF JOBS Android App and Find Best Middle East Jobs, Free Overseas Recruitment, CV Selections, Skype Interviews, Telephonic Interviews, Walking Interviews in Everyday )
GulfJobsApp.com help to find gulf job vacancies news paper ads and gulf walkin interviews in gulf job vacancy kuwait, UAE Dubai Sharja Abhu dhabi, Qatar Jobs, Oman Jobs, Bahrain Jobs, Saudi Arabia Josb, Kuwait Jobs. job vacancies in uae government, urgent job vacancies in dubai and jobs in dubai with salary for freshers.